Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PHOTOGRAPHY ANYONE?






Many people love to see photos or pictures but not many are able to take good photos or pictures of someone or sceneries or anything. I think that it takes more than just a good talent to be a good photographer. To me, just like in other job or profession, the love and passion for the job must be in one's heart before he or she can be a good at what he or she is doing.

As for myself, I have been fascinated by what a camera could do ever since I was a little kid. Until now, I always spend some time looking and admiring good photos and pictures. I own a Canon 400D Digital SLR camera and with that thing, I am able to capture some good photos for my own collection. I am thinking of having a blog just for showing and sharing my collections with those who share the same interest as mine. But for now, I just wanna share only a few.

Btw, I stumbled up a site which is own by a person by the name of Steven Lee whom I assumed a pro photographer. He was recently in Sarawak according to his blog. For those who are into serious photography, you can take a look at his work at http://explorenation.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pilis, thank you for visiting my blog. I can advice you the best I can. Thanks,Steven

    ReplyDelete